Sunday, August 18, 2013

ACCD Term 2

Term 2 is quite a bit different than term 1. Term 1 is where they try to overload you with work and test your time management skills. In Term 2, you are kind of used to the pace and quite frankly, I think the workload is less as well. I wanted to challenge myself in Term 2, so in addition to the regular courseload, I also audited Exterior 3. That lasted for the first 5 weeks, because the amount of work was so exhausting that I was burning out. In certain weeks I was doing up to 60 pages of sketches a weeks for these 2 classes, and that's not including all the research, as well as the work I had to do for my other 4 classes. Still, I managed to finish the first project in Ext3, which was my primary goal anyways because it gave me another project to use in my Term 2 scholarship portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment